Website Old Mutual
This role is responsible to run a Sales team operationally on a day-2-day basis and manages a team of sales agents and support staff to ensure that the team achieves its Sales Business Plan targets. Linked to the Business Plan is adherence to sales processes that will include quality, compliance and collections.
- Guides the team of sales agents towards achievement of sales targets, modifying behaviors to accommodate the tasks, situations and teams involved.
- Manages team members’ performance and non/poor performance in line with performance management governance.
- Ensures that compliance requirements are adhered to and deals with non-compliance issues pro-actively
- Manages leads activities to ensure leads are worked and converted into sales.
- Develops internal capabilities by supporting, coaching and performance managing sales agents in respect of: soft skills, technical knowledge, telephone skills, systems and technology.
- Reviews performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training plans. Meets performance targets for sales and quality.
- Min 5yrs experience in Sales Management.
- 3yrs as Sales CC Manager.
- Grade 12, tertiary qualification.
- Industry RE qualification advantageous
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A