Website Old Mutual
The role analyses data, produces insight and is responsible for visualizing the data and storytelling through impact reports in various formats that will enable the business to understand and digest the results. The execution of this role will result in actionable plans that help to to solve business challenges and drive business impact.
- Deliver accurate reports on time (Including performing required checks to ensure data accuracy and integrity)
- Develop analyses metrics and new reports to support critical business decisions
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop a process to aggregate data and then enable centralization and automated delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand current challenges and needs that should be met with data solutions.
- Integrating traditional research with data-driven insights
- Design, build and update various platforms, dashboards and reports.
- Stakeholder management in complex organization
- Proactive problem solving
- Able to collaborate & work in multi-faceted team structure
- Ability to integrate traditional research and insight with data
- Sound knowledge of data analytics and reporting tools
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years analyst experience
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Sound experience in data mining, modelling and analytics.
- Sound experience in data analytics and management essential
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A