Website Old Mutual
The OMF Learning and Development team is responsible for the design and delivery of learning programmes that will raise the capability of 3000+ OMF employees to meet business objectives, aligned with legislative requirements.
- In compliance with BANSETA requirements, Facilitate bursary, learnership and NQF Skills Programmes
- Consult, implement and drive compliance / regulatory learning for the OMF Business
- Design, deliver, maintain and evaluate new learning solutions for business projects (Products, Systems and Services)
- Design and deliver OMF Business leadership learning solutions (e.g. Branch Manager Development Programme; OMF Guides’ Development Programme)
- Consult with functional areas to identify performance needs/gaps and design and deliver deliver Learning & Development programmes for alignment with business priorities
- Design and maintain identified role-specific learning paths for new employees, e.g. Financial Consultants, Branch Managers, Call Centre Personnel and Operations,
- LEARNING METRICS, REPORTING AND INSIGHTS Evaluates and measures the effectiveness of learning provided, utilising integrated and coherent measurement and evaluation techniques. Provide required reports to the OMF Business Guidecom / Exco as well as BANKSETA and Dept of Labour.
- Research new L&D trends and new development opportunities, identifying learning opportunities for talent.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Learning and Development with strong technical knowledge of Learning Design and Delivery Ability to lead and manage a team of various Learning & Development design and delivery professionals. Sound knowledge of and experience in the delivery of remote, online, virtual and e-learning programmes
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A