Website Old Mutual
The role of a financial advisor is one that demands utmost professionalism, integrity and a customer-centric approach. An accredited financial advisor commands the respect and trust of those customers who are entrusting their and their families financial futures to them.
- Provide appropriate financial advice, in line with the customer’s resources and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- Provide pro-active, on demand financial service and advice to customers within your allocated customer markets.
- Providing relevant and appropriate financial advice, hinges on a complete understanding of the customer’s personal and financial circumstances – and their goals or dreams for the future.
- As such, interpersonal and communications skills in order to build solid relationships are fundamentally important.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- RE5 an advantage
- A clear criminal and credit check
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A