Website Old Mutual
This role develops and implements a best practice framework for Practice Management and Transition in DFA and AFD.
- To assist Senior Advisers and management with establishing General Practices.
- To assist with the up-skilling of Business and Regional managers on Practice Management via the Business Manager Transformation Plan.
- Drive CoDA (Circle of Distinguished Advisers) as a business initiative amongst top advisers.
- Implement relationship transition guidelines together with Regional and Business Managers when transitioning the client relationships of retiring advisers to successors.
- To up-skill identified experienced advisers in the principles of Practice Management via workshops.
- Drive the transition through regular meetings with the retiring adviser, successor and area management.
- To assist retiring Advisers with Relationship Transitions.
- To ensure quality personalized delivery of Practice Management principles to Top Advisers within DFA and AFD as well one to many delivery to remaining advisers .
- Facilitate and implement problem/risk resolution as it pertains to practice management.
- Facilitate discussion forums for top producers.
- Drive General Practice as a business initiative amongst top advisers.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in order to offer best services/solutions.
- Profound technical knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
- Technical knowledge in Old Mutual Personal Finance will be advantageous.
- Relevant Diploma or degree will be advantageous
- Code 8 driver’s license required with own vehicle.
- Experience and skilled in software tools used for Financial Planning and Financial Advisers. E.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, XPlan and Internet tools etc.
- Previous Regional or Business Manager experience managing and/or influencing top advisor practices top EFA Advisors (minimum 5 years) required will be advantageous.
- Coaching Qualification will be advantageous.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A