Website Old Mutual
The appointment will be made from the designated group in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Old Mutual South Africa and the specific business unit in question.
- Provide support to Old Mutual Personal Finance legal advisers in the other regions.
- Provide legal advice to brokers/ financial advisors with regard to estate planning, retirement planning, and investment planning and business assurance.
- Provide ad hoc legal and marketing presentations to brokers/ financial advisors and their clients.
- Writes financial planning circulars and provides legal opinions / comments on legislation.
- Provide ad hoc training to brokers/ financial advisors and staff on legal as well as compliance related issues.
- Interact with the Legal Advisor Advanced, Area Managers & Sales Managers and Financial Advisors with regard to legal advice, training and compliance.
- Good client service orientation.
- Good problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of retail financial services products.
- Well-developed presentation and facilitation skills.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making ability.
Qualification & Experience:
- An LLB or B Proc qualification.
- Admitted as an Attorney will be advantageous
- Completed / in the process of obtaining Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (CFP) will be advantageous
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A