Website Old Mutual
The role of a financial adviser is one that demands utmost professionalism, integrity and a customer-centric approach. An accredited financial adviser commands the respect and trust of those customers who are entrusting their and their families financial futures to them.
- Provide appropriate financial advice, in line with the customer’s resources and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- Provide pro-active, on demand financial service and advice to customers within your allocated customer markets.
- Providing relevant and appropriate financial advice, hinges on a complete understanding of the customer’s personal and financial circumstances – and their goals or dreams for the future. As such, interpersonal and communications skills in order to build solid relationships are fundamentally important.
- As a financial services professional, you will be accountable for maintaining superior service delivery to your customers, through effective personal time and task management. Importantly, the financial adviser profession requires continuous personal development through the attendance and completion of accredited courses and programmes.
- FAIS compliance
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A clear criminal and credit check
- RE5 an advantage
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A