Website Old Mutual
Monitor and review the business unit’s processes, systems and adherence to regulatory compliance, Audits and identify areas for improvement on the overall quality of service provided to customers.
- Perform on the job Compliance Audits to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and client service.
- Identify regulatory Compliance Risks , prepare actions plans and monitor the progress of these action plans.
- Monitor and report on the management of service level agreements and turnaround times.
- Prepare Compliance Audit reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Provide input on process and system enhancements, especially in support of product, process or quality issues.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in reviewing, monitoring and making improvements to processes and systems to mitigate risks and improve the customer experience would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Regulatory and compliance preferably insurance industry.
- 3-5 years regulatory compliance Audits knowledge
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A