Website Old Mutual
This role provides advice on a specific range of products to a specific allocated market and are individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
The role of a financial adviser is one that demands utmost professionalism, integrity and a customer-centric approach. An accredited financial adviser commands the respect and trust of those customers who are entrusting their and their families financial futures to them. The role calls for formal in-house training, the completion of the prescribed Regulatory exams, accreditation with the Financial Services Regulatory authority and requires continuous professional development.As an accredited financial adviser with Old Mutual, you will represent the ideals and values to which the company has subscribed for over 175 years – Integrity, Professionalism, Customer-first, Advice led.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
- A clear criminal and credit check
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- FAIS compliance
- RE5 an advantage
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A