Website Old Mutual
To deliver a world-class customer-focused and quality claims service by attending to phone calls and interacting with customers.na
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with the business culture, products and quality standards
- Take inbound (First Notification of Claim) and make outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Telephonically take customer through the claims process – this would involve immediate resolution of claim (where appropriate).
- Underwriting, medical and investigation experience will be an advantage.
- Identify claim scams, inconsistencies or fraudulent activity and alert the responsible person following the appropriate policies, compliance and market trends
- Monitor business results.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of product and claim terms, rules and conditions in order to correctly advise and assist the customer.
Qualification & Experience:
- RE Certification (Advantageous)
- Tertiary qualification (Advantageous)
- Matric Certificate (Required)
- 1 – 2 years’ Life insurance claims experience (Required)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A