Website Old Mutual
This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design & implementation staff to design & implement solutions within constraints. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.This role also provides ongoing guidance/supervision to the Business analyst as a mentor/coach.
- Contributes to the design of new business processes.
- Contributes to strategies and guidelines to improve the business environment.
- Provides input to the documentation of requirements including data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts, etc.
- Works closely with systems analyst and project manager to design and implement solutions.
- Provides input to management (both IT and business) on business procedures and policies.
- Analyses business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Tests systems and user acceptance and implements changes or new applications.
- Contributes in sessions for end-users, including training.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A