Website Old Mutual
To provide excellent client service and financial education and to achieve targets through the marketing and selling of Old Mutual and other products. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts
- Adheres to internal, regulatory and legislative governances to ensure quality business and mitigate risk.
- Builds sustainable relationships that enhances the brand.
- Meets collections and arrears targets in terms of lending products.
- Meets monthly sales targets in terms of lending and other products.
- Establishes a new business pipeline through marketing, lead generation and tracking.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards
- Facilitates intra branch referrals by building mutually beneficial relationships with other business units.
- Educates clients on responsible use of credit and effective money management.
- Provides excellent face to face and telephonic service to customers.
Qualification & Experience:
Matriculation Certificate (Matric) (Required)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: KwaDukuza, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A