Website Old Mutual
This role provides advice on a specific range of products to a specific allocated market and are individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
- Provide appropriate financial advice, in line with the customer’s resources and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- Provide pro-active, on demand financial service and advice to customers within your allocated customer markets.
- As a financial services professional, you will be accountable for maintaining superior service delivery to your customers, through effective personal time and task management. Importantly, the financial adviser profession requires continuous personal development through the attendance and completion of accredited courses and programmes.
- Providing relevant and appropriate financial advice, hinges on a complete understanding of the customer’s personal and financial circumstances – and their goals or dreams for the future. As such, interpersonal and communications skills in order to build solid relationships are fundamentally important.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
- A clear criminal and credit check
- FAIS compliance
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- RE5 an advantage
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A