Website Petra Diamonds
Reporting to the Time and Attendance Payroll Supervisor, the role will execute payroll administration, capturing, follow-up and filing of relevant documents related to time and attendance timeously and accurately as per financial processes, frameworks and guidelines.
- Follow-up on employee debt recovery, by ensuring that acknowledgement of debt is signed.
- Process new engagements, transfer engagements and terminated employees monthly.
- Assist with the Interface report, HLA Liability and Leave Liability.
- Review cleared exception to ensure that it was cleared correctly by supervisors.
- Takes cognisance of and adhere to Company policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Provide administrative support to Operation related projects or change initiatives as required.
- Have knowledge and skill in monitoring access records, ensuring that the records are accurate.
- Obtain information on relevant software program regarding time and attendance of employees.
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate).
- Working Knowledge of a Computerised Payroll System (e.g. VIP People Payroll).
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Payrolls environment.
- Certificate Payroll Administration (NQF 5)
- Grade 12
Company: Petra Diamonds
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A