Website Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
To assist PIKITUP in addressing productivity issues and in identifying and resolving personal concerns, including but not limited to health, marital, family, financial, alcohol, drugs, legal emotional, tress, or other personal and organisational issues that may affect job performance.
- Provide EAP & HIV/ AIDs counselling services to employees and their dependents/ family members.
- Research and benchmark on appropriate EAP program e.g. absenteeism management.
- Establish an external network of resources (e.g. psychologists, Nurses, Social Workers, external Service providers etc.) for referral purposes.
- Assisting management on identifying and referring employees with psycho-social problems.
- Conduct workshops to educate the business on EAP processes, policies and services.
- Manage various EAP related projects such as Substance abuse, debt problems etc.
- Presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Report writing.
- Problem solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- EAP certificate.
- Registration with SACSSP.
- BA Social Work Degree
- 3 years’ experience in EAP (Employee Assistance Programme).
- Driver’s license.
Company: Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employee Wellness
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A