Website Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
- Management of HIV/AIDS in the Workplace.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the Occupational health service.
- Provide professional expertise on incapacity/disability case management. Co-ordinate health promotion drives.
- Provide medical surveillance services.
- Determine health control measures.
- Provide a limited Primary Health Care service to employees.
- Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the LRA, EEA, BCEA, Nursing Act, COIDA and OHSA.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council.
- Good communication Skills.
- Computer Skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in Occupational Health Nursing.
- Grade 12.
- Audiometry and Spirometry Certificate.
- National Diploma in General Health Nursing and a certificate in Occupational Health Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Company: Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Employee Wellness
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A