Website Pioneer Foods
This role will be responsible for growing the revenue in Away From Home focusing on the foodservices customers and to expand the customer base, drive market share, category management, product listings, drive new product development listings, as well as Asset Management through ROI.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring brands remain relevant in the trade in the eyes of customers.
- Compiling weekly reports and feedback to National Account Manager
- Manage internal and third party Agents and Distributor performance.
- Buyer relationship management, budget management, team work in excellence in execution.
- Sales, volume and production forecasting with internal demand planning team for customer requirements as well as ensuring and managing stock.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- Strong communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Category experience
- 8-10 years customer experience in FMCG
- Tertiary degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
Company: Pioneer Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A