Website Rand Water
Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen according to hygiene and statutory requirements to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria
- Ensuring that the all floors, walls, tables, store shelves in all kitchen areas are clean.
- Ensure all that all pots, pans, dishes and cutlery are thoroughly cleaned, hygiene standards are maintained.
- Assist serve meals when required.
- Rotate in ALL areas in the Kitchen when required.
- Assist in food preparation and cooking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Cleaning Methods
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum grade 12 and a cooking/catering certificate
- An ability to follow and adhere to a strict daily schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the kitchen environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime as and when required
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng. SA
Application Deadline: N/A