Website Rand Water
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision, control and organizing of the maintenance planning section staff in order to coordinate the maintenance planning functions between the different department and sections to ensure availability of an effective plant and continuous water supply to customers
- Administration of Maximo maintenance management system at site
- To compile, analyse and give feedback by ad hoc, weekly and monthly reports to maintenance teams on plant equipment.
- Comply with all organisational relevant SHEQ, legislation, procedures and policies
- To coordinate the Maintenance Planning and Configuration site.
- Coordinate and facilitates informal and formal root cause analysis (RCA) reports.
- Budgeting, variance reporting cost management
- To coordinate corrective action reports
- Responsible for organizing, supervision and control of the Site Projects, Maintenance Planning and Configuration staff and as well as managing the pool vehicles.
- Maintaining good plant availability and reliability with good maintenance schedules
- Good in reading diagrams
- Problem solving skills
- Project Management Skills
- Planning and report skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
Grade 12 (Senior Certificate) • National Diploma or Advanced Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering • N6 coupled with trade test experience (qualified artisan trade test read seal) • 3 years’ working experience as a Maintenance Planner/Configurator coupled with 2 years’ supervisory experience • 2 years’ experience in maintenance planning systems and procedures • Maximo and SAP experience • Computer literacy is essential. • A valid driver’s licence and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test. • Completion of a Supervisory Development Programme is a prerequisite
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Three Rivers East, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A