Website Rand Water
Rand water is looking for Candidates to manage and control the Water Quality at Zwartkopjes and to Assist the Senior process Supervisor and Supervise the electrical plant and equipment
- Manage and Control of shifts.
- Operation of disinfection (chlorine and Ammonia injection system).
- Monitoring of water Quality by ensuring compliance with the Production Water Quality Guidelines.
- Safety and housekeeping of Electrical and disinfection Plant.
- Supervisory of Process Controller Assistant and Plant equipment.
- Good housekeeping
- Supervisory Skill
- Ability to Manage plant trips
- Written Communication
- Computer Literacy
- Administrative Skills
- Good Communication
- Analytical Skills to do fault finding and problem Solving
Qualification & Experience:
- A Valid code 08 Driver’s Licence as well as the ablity to pass Rand Water K53 Test
- 3 years plant experience as Process Controller-Pumping.
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge and/or experience will serve as an advantage
- Knowledge of Computer is essential (Opstat, SCADA,etc)
- Blue Drop Requirements: Ability to be Accepted as a Class 1 Operator
- Grade 12/N3 or equivalent with Maths & Science and/or recognised prior learning in water Treatment
- Willing to work a four-shift cycle
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A