Website Rand Water
Internal and External applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the maintenance department at Zwartkopjes Pumping Station
- General housekeeping duties.
- Manufacture items as required.
- Maintain of structural equipment.
- Fill job cards.
- Assist with fault finding and major breakdowns.
- Perform routine maintenance schedules and technical tasks on plant and equipment as instructed.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Administrative skills
- Reliability centered maintenance
- Ability to complete job cards
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills to do fault finding and problem solving
- Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Root cause analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of a recognized trade test as Welder will serve as an advantage.
- Grade 12 or a complete N3 in welding/Boiler Making
- Sound Mechanical experience for welding proses
- 5 years’ relevant experience in welding/Boiler Making field
- A valid Code B driver’s license and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A