Website South African Breweries
The key purpose of this role is to load, unload and stack Company products in a safe and productive manner.
- Refuel and conducts daily FLT inspections according to checklist
- Move palletized materials from specified origin to specified destination
- Accurately account for all product movements carried out
- Operate & Maintain a Forklift Truck, ensure a Safe, Healthy & Risk Free Working Environment.
- Adhere to safety standards at all times
- Stack and unstack palletized material according to set standards
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Work in Teams to achieve agreed KPI’s and goals.
- Clean up breakages and removes rocker bins
- Valid forklift driver’s license
- No back problems (physically fit and healthy) and good eyesight
- Must be certified as competent FLT Driver via a certified body
- Excellent communication skills
- Grade 12 with good abilities to read, write and count
- Good eye sight in both eyes
- Good verbal ability in English
Company: South African Breweries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A