Website South African Institute of Chartered Accountants - SAICA
The SAICA National Tax Committee (NTC) is the official National Standards Advisory Committee regarding any and all tax matters with a potential impact on SAICA’s members and the profession and also assists the SAICA ManCo in the fulfilment of its functions in respect of the SAICA Board approved strategy.
- The NTC’s primary role is to co-ordinate and enhance, subject to the public interest, the national and international interests of SAICA’s members and the profession in the field of taxation.
- In performing its functions as set out its Terms of Reference, the NTC may create various subcommittees with appropriate experience in a specialist field of taxation.
- The NTC is responsible for commenting on and providing the final position on proposed changes in tax legislation, guides and interpretation.
- Track record of fairness in the treatment of stakeholders, such as respecting viewpoints and in the allocation of tasks
- Employment Equity targets as set by the SAICA Board and its Nominations Committee
- Technical knowledge of the relevant specialised field in taxation
- Profile and influence of the person in the tax environment as acknowledged by peers and stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant qualifications
- Relevant experience in the relevant specialised field in taxation
- Practice/industry area
- Relevant experience in the specialised field in taxation (minimum of 5 years – for new taxes this period will be considered in the context of other tax services)
Company: South African Institute of Chartered Accountants – SAICA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A