Website South African National Biodiversity Institute - SANBI
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a highly motivated individual to market and develop SANBI Brand, manage internal and external communication, identify and build partnerships, and provide marketing support services to SANBI Business units.
- Manage SANBI’s relationships with the media; and
- Develop, disseminate and manage marketing and communications;
- Develop and deploy a stakeholder relations management strategy for SANBI National Botanical Gardens, National Zoological Gardens and the Science Branch;
- Create commercially viable and strategic media partnerships.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in marketing, communications, public relations, media, liaising with advertising and public relations agencies
- Advanced planning, organizing, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure with diverse team while being quality and safety conscious
- Excellent computer literacy and experience in the application of software tools including (Ms Word, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet and Outlook).
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the implementation of project management and stakeholder management techniques and tools
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written including of scientific outputs)
- In-depth experience in stakeholder relationship management and brand development
Qualification & Experience:
- Honours or equivalent degree at NQF 8 will be an added advantage.
- This position also requires 8 years’ experience in relevant field, 4 years of which should be in first line management position(s).
- This position requires a degree in Marketing Management, Business Management, Stakeholder Relations Management or equivalent qualification with NQF 7.
Company: South African National Biodiversity Institute – SANBI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A