Website South African National Biodiversity Institute - SANBI
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a highly motivated, efficient, and enthusiastic person to administer, coordinate, and manage the site security and provision of information to the garden visitors.
- Support management of human resources.
- Support garden related information services;
- Coordinate health and safety management services; and
- Ensure effective visitor services and public relations;
- Provide effective security and risk management;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advance knowledge for planning and organising, and statistical reports writing skills
- In-depth organisational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- The possession of a valid driver’s licence with at least one-year practical driving experience and a willingness to travel is essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience in the implementation of relevant legislation, policies, procedures, processes, and regulatory framework relevant to Safety & Security Management
- Must have PSIRA Grade B qualification
- An Advanced Diploma or Degree in Safety & Security Management or equivalent and relevant qualification at NQF 7 will be an added advantage.
- This position also requires a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Safety & Security Management.
- This position requires a Diploma or Advanced Certificate in Safety & Security Management or equivalent and relevant qualification at NQF 6.
Company: South African National Biodiversity Institute – SANBI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A