Website South African National Parks - SANParks
The Organisation requires the services of a Project Manager: Business Development in the Tourism and Marketing Division. This position will be based at Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects on behalf of SANParks, exercising delegated authority.
- Ensure that the projects are affordable to SANParks, provide optimal value-for-money solutions, and appropriately allocate risk to the private parties.
- Directly support the Head: Business Development Unit to comply with the requirements of Treasury Regulation 16 to the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
- Proactively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to optimise opportunities for project success.
- Consult with the management of SANParks at all relevant stages in the PPP project cycle and ensure ongoing consultation and buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
- Communication skills (verbal and written.
- Financial management and analytical skills.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Diversity and change management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of six years of management experience, PPP Implementation experience will be an added advantage.
- Be in possession of a Business Degree in Commerce, Tourism, Project Management or relevant.
Company: South African National Parks – SANParks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria , Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A