Website Santam Insurance
The Business Analyst will formulate, manage, and prioritise Automation opportunities from business, as well as engage with Specialist Business Staff & Specialist Business Executives.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to team members and inspire a high-performance team
- Work with Project Managers and Team Leaders for scheduling, prioritisation, planning and execution
- Setting up structures for engaging with business managers and key stakeholders to identify high value / high ROI automation opportunities
- Bi-monthly executive reporting of project status – delivery vs backlog, funding applied, funding required for next quarter.
- Engage with SBU Heads and managers to identify at a high-level potential area for automation across the specialist business divisions.
- Tracking benefits of the previously delivered projects (value to the business)
- Engaging with process owners and application owners to understand the business processes.
- Understanding of business processes
- Liaising and collaborating with project resources e.g. project managers, developers, other business analysts.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Requirements elicitation, workshop facilitation, conducting demo’s and communication with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Exposure to process optimisation and Cognitive Automation is advantageous.
Qualification & Experience:
- Formulation of business cases
- 5 years of business analysis experience
- Business Administration degree, Business Analyst Certification, Lean Six Sigma or Process/ Operational Excellence exposure
- Experience engagement with Senior Management
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A