Website Santam Insurance
Santam’s Underwriting and Reinsurance department has a position available in its Personal Lines Underwriting Systems department for a Systems Administrator (External Systems) who will be based in Bellville.
- Design, Test and Implement the Santam Personal Line products on External Systems.
- Apply any changes in wording and product that needs to be implemented.
- Management and upkeep of Personal lines systems and processes
- Some level of travelling will be required for the purpose of managing project delivery and stakeholder relationships.
- General administrative duties and project management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
- Ability to work independently and operate under pressure
- Must be results orientated, deadline driven and a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (required) and Afrikaans (advantageous)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in third party insurance systems, products and set-up
- Minimum Grade 12
- FAIS compliant (30 credits on NQF level 4 – Personal Lines)
- Familiar and Experienced in Agile methods and application
- Experience in project management principles and methods
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with regards to short term insurance underwriting (Preferably Personal Lines)
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A