Website Santam Insurance
An exciting position has become available for a Personal Assistant to the new CEO of Santam. The successful incumbent will be based at the Head Office in Bellville.
- Directing preparation of records such as agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings, including minute taking.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Arranging events or conferences by organising for facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Employee administration (leave, record keeping), general administration (orders, accounts and payments).
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries (local and international), compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Proven track record as a personal assistant to a senior manager/executive.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Computer literate (advanced level of MS Office).
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Strong client service orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years ‘related experience as a personal assistant, with at least 5 years supporting an executive.
- Experienced at working with highly confidential information.
- Current experience with regards to preparing presentations.
- Extensive experience at top level, together with an in-depth knowledge of the Santam organisation.
- Grade 12 with a secretarial diploma/qualification or relevant qualification.
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A