Sappi Southern Africa requires a Business Process Engineer: Procurement to drive the development of detailed business requirements and coordinate the analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of business process and IT system improvements; and identify/ conceptualise improvements of such processes and systems within both global and regional procurement, as well as associated functions within the Requisition to Pay environment, e.g. Finance, Plant Maintenance, etc.
- Drive the process of defining business requirements for new IT solutions.
- Provide support delivery and implementation of input into system configuration activities by collaborating with IT and solutions partners to ensure that specifically Regional Procurement, and generally Requisition to Pay requirements are addressed.
- Research best practices inside and outside Sappi to take into consideration.
- Develop detailed business process flows and include how technology solutions will enable the business processes.
- Evaluate and develop regional and global solution options to present to businesses.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant three-year B Degree or equivalent
- SAP system certification relevant to the specific business area would be an advantage
- 5-8 years business area or IT functional experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng. SA
Application Deadline: N/A