Sappi Southern Africa requires a Business Process Engineer – SAP PM PS and IM to provide the leading regional role in executing the function of Business Process Engineer for SAP PM, PS & IM in terms of its impact on maintenance, engineering and projects. To also maintain, design, develop, test and deploy detailed business processes as well as system improvements and user authorizations relating to SAP PM, PS & IM for the region.
- Review problem logs and identify the root causes of repetitive business issues.
- Initiates the SAP PS Steering committee meeting for the sharing and development of PS Methodologies and Reports both PS and integration with PM.
- Responsible for auditing the PS and Investment Module (IM) prior to year-end and guiding data cleanup in preparation for the new Capex, Renewal and Shut Budgets loaded into the Investment Module. Ensure
- Maintenance and reporting of Investment Management Budgets at Financial Year end and approved changes during the year are captured.
- Provide SAP PS System Data in support of Regional Spend per project and Investment Reason.
- Investigate and implement new technology solutions that will enhance these business processes.
- Undertake RIS Projects as required which enhance Business Security and effectiveness for the PM,PS and IM Modules.
- Participate in user acceptance testing. Provide detailed feedback on whether the developed solution meets the documented business requirements.
- Development and updating of the Regional Maintenance Policy, SAP Plant Maintenance and Projects System business processes.
- Develop incumbents in Project Management, SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) & Project Systems (PS) to ensure that users are competent and that they effectively utilise the system. This includes system enhancements due to SAP System upgrades or new reports developed.
- Responsible for the management of the SAP IM Module.
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (S4 or N6) as minimum requirement.
- A minimum of ten (10) years Maintenance, Planning and SAP PM/PS/IM experience within the Pulp & Paper industry on manufacturing processes or other heavy manufacturing or mining industry
- Plant Maintenance & Project Management experience
- BEng/BSc/BTech Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering would be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng. SA
Application Deadline: N/A