Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
The role of Legal Specialist resides within Corporate Legal Services and forms part of the Enterprise Services and Support Cluster. The main purpose of this job is to provide expert legal advice and support to Senior Management and Internal Stakeholders on a broad spectrum of IT and related matters, including the drafting, vetting and negotiation of all IT and related contracts, identification and legal management of associated risks.
- Provide legal advice and support to the organisation on a broad spectrum of corporate commercial matters affecting the business of SARS both internally and externally.
- Drive processes that ensures that disputes are handled timeously and fairly and in compliance with the relevant legislation.
- Participate in tender processes, guide and review of the relevant documents, draft contract relevant to the tender and identifying legal risks.
- Draft, vet, update and develop enterprise governance instruments for legal compliance with legislation SARS is required to comply with
- Conduct legal risk assessment, policy consideration and legal compliance so as to ensure sound corporate governance practices
- Legal Advisory and Interpretation
- Vendor Evaluation and Management
- Corporate Legal Services Practice
- Legal Knowledge and knowledge of ethics
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A