Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To coordinate an integrated facilities management service to a diverse and complex business environment. To ensure the integrity, functional performance and legislative compliance of all SARS buildings and other fixed and moveable assets, on an office(s) assigned basis and provide business support and logistic services to the SARS business units to a standard and performance that enables the SARS business operations to operate optimally.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions
- Identify and direct facilities related problems to the Property Department for resolution and provide needed support to resolve
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment (Facilities Management), of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Fairness and Transparency
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A