Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the enablement of a “smart modern SARS with unquestionable integrity that can be trusted and admired”. The aim of this role is to provide technical expertise to all Identity and Access management requirements that support the cyber security posture of the modern, digital SARS. Working closely within IT Security Engineering function, as well as the rest of the Technology & Services Delivery division to ensure a strong IT Security posture for SARS and digital tax payers.
- Ability to apply multi-skilled capabilities to influence, identify and resolve complex issues in the IT environment.
- Provide support to integration projects by applying the required specialised skills in terms of architecture, data, design, services, processes, monitoring and patterns.
- Influence and communicate across business areas impacted by practice area to minimise resistance and ensure on-boarding of new thinking.
- Translate top down policy, apply modification in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Successfully deliver projects, impactful improvements initiatives & business as usual enhancements, improve effectiveness, service and productivity.
- Plan for value-added, continuous multiple practice and system improvement optimisation to deliver on objectives and to enhance tactical excellence.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice areas and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and establish operational and IT transformational demand.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; developing best practice solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma in Information Technology (NQF 7) AND 12 – 15 years related experience in an IT Security Operations environment of which 6-8 years ideally at operational specialist level
- BSC Honours / Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (NQF 8) AND 10-12 years’ experience in an IT Security Operations environment, of which 6-8 years ideally specialist level
- Relevant IBM ISAM and ISIM Identity and Access Management solutions certification and or CISSP, CISM or CCSP with 15+ years’ experience in an IT Security Operations environment, of which 10+ years ideally at operational specialist level
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A