Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To formulate tactical strategy and associated delivery plans related to a single practice area, by leading and managing an audit team to ensure effectiveness of audit operations across multi tax types, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of Direct and Indirect tax Audit objectives.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in an Indirect Tax Audit (Excise and VAT) environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
- Effective Business Communication
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years Indirect Tax Audit experience
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A