Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To lead innovation and manage continuous process improvement and the design of multi-faceted business process solutions across the business process management life cycle of Trusts. To provide insight and ensure compliance with all new and proposed legislation (including influencing legislation) to achieve sustainable business results in support of the enterprise strategy.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy development objectives appropriately.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities and specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical excellence.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and organisational changes
- Develop tactical strategy and delivery plans in support of functional objectives in partnership with leadership.
- An in-depth understanding of SARS specific domains
- Knowledge of the roles and deployment of change execution
- Ability to utilize statistical assessment to quantify opportunities and to achieve process optimization
- Extensive knowledge of business process modeling concepts and their respective application(s)
- Ability to observe and provide constructive performance feedback
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in product development, process and systems enhancements or
- CA/Law with knowledge and experience in Trusts
- Relevant YEARS OF Experience (minimum requirements and desirable) 5 Years’ experience in engineering at Senior Management level
- B.Tech / B.Eng / B.Sc./CA/law.
- Preference will be given to Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering qualifications (with in-depth know how of systems /design thinking and implementation) or CA/Law with Trust qualification
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A