assessments of the workforce/learners according to the legal requirements within business unit of responsibility
- Orientate a learner into the application of their skills within a workplace context.
- Designs appropriate evaluation methods, analyses performance data and propose corrective actions in place to address the gaps
- Facilitates the process in delivering learning interventions through a variety of learning methodologies.
- Guide learners towards competent application of their skills within a workplace context through e.g. application projects/assignments.
- Conducts evaluation of learning that has taken place in terms of measurable improvement in job performance and knowledge transfer.
- Ensures adherence to and implementation of the Sasol learning guidelines, frameworks e.g. policies, processes and legislation.
- Assess the target population profile for learning requirements as well as learning intervention in order to determine whether the intervention needs to be developed.
- Develop structured fit for purpose learning plans aligned to 70:20:10 principles together with the employee, subject matter expert and/or line manager.
- Support the line managers to evaluate competence and identify gaps by using the standard competency and proficiency criteria as a guide.
- Oversees and evaluates the assessment process against unit standards and/or qualifications in line with the criteria for the Regulations of Assessors.
- Designs develops and/or selects learning methodologies of specific modules in line with relevant learning legislation and business requirements.
- Identify critical gaps and related interventions to close gaps.
- Conducts assessments within area of expertise using methods, activities and processes specified by appropriate legislative framework.
- 5 years’ experiences artisan which included fault finding both mechanical and electrical
- Occupational Trade Qualification (Electro Mechanic)
- 5+ Relevant years in a maintenance section working on crusher plants, stackers, reclaimers,trippers,conveyors
- 5+ years’ experience on Medium Voltage equipment and power reticulation identification
- Grade 12 Certificate (National Senior Certificate)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A