A 24 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Administrate learning on SAP LSO and [email protected] LMS according to Energy Business IM and HR Standards.
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Excellent written and oral communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Efficient and self-motivated individual.
- Good planning and organising skills
Qualification & Experience:
- This is a 24 month Non-Permanent Employee contract position.
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A