To ensure continuity and effectiveness from Integrated planning through all the levels of planning, scheduling to execution within a mine. Providing support to the Mine Manager and Snr Management of a Mine on strategic and mine plan interventions and risk evaluation / mitigation.
- Collaborate with other Integration Managers and Central Integration Manager for capacity assurance
- Ensure compliance to Colliery Game Plan (QSDSM)
- Ensure effective Scheduling process owner and coordinator between integrated Planning and Snr Mine Management
- Mine Representative to ensure the 2 week and 12-weeks WBS plans are synchronised, executable and practical
- Advise Snr Mine managers on risk and execution of the plan and objectives.
- Focus 10% WBS, 60% biweekly, 30% 12-week schedules
- Interface with the Colliery Operation Centre to ensure alignment and good communication
- Ensure schedules’ can practicality be executed, specifically with section move and equipment deployment
- Ensure alignment to Mine special development schedule (compliance to life of mine plan)
- Coordinates the integrated mine level 2-weeks WBS rolled down from the 12-weeks WBS
- Ensure coordination of the long, medium- and short-term planning.
- Highlight and reschedule critical backlog/ incomplete work blocks, and jointly develop plans to mitigate the impact
- Develop self and team
- Live the Sasol Values
- Act as an advisor to Mine Manager teams regarding mining schedule compliance
- Credibility amongst senior management team
- Build strong internal and external relationships (break down silo’s)
- Drives high performance and accountability in department
- Build a strong and direct relationship with the colliery services team
- Influence teams and display high level of communication skills
- Build a strong trust relationship with mine management.
- Ensure high focus on schedule compliance
Qualification & Experience:
- N Dip / Higher Dip with a minimum of 5 years relevant engineering in mining industry experience, with minimum 4 years Operations (Maintenance or Production or Production Services) Management Experience
- At least 5 years relevant mining industry experience, with minimum 4 years Operations (Maintenance or Production or Production Services), Previous management Experience will be to your benefit.
- B.Eng / BSc Eng/B Tech with a minimum of 5 years relevant mining industry experience, with minimum 4 years Operations (Maintenance or Production or Production Services) Management Experience
- Mine Manager Certificate of Competency, and:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A