Lead the creation of a technology strategies, roadmaps, value cases, frameworks and provide technical leadership in support of Sasol’s initiatives in cloud computing and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment are considered and included in advice, services as well as the development and implementation of solutions.
- Ensure that all people are treated with respect and dignity, and a high premium is placed on building and maintaining relationships in pursuit of goal achievement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Develop cloud design patterns as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Identify opportunities for building understanding and capacity for IM Modern and launch interventions to develop people.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications.
- Ensures that participation, dialogue and open communication is at the centre of valuing and promoting Diversity and Inclusion this, continuously challenge own and others’ stereotypes and biases and address this in an emotionally intelligent fashion.
- 10 or 11 years relevant experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Hons Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A