Secunda Operations (SO) operates the world’s largest coal-to-liquids (CTL) facility and produces synthesis gas (syngas) through coal gasification and natural gas reforming, using Sasol’s unique and proprietary Fischer-Tropsch technology to manufacture synthetic fuel components, pipeline gas and chemical feedstock.
- 350 v system, battery and earting maintenance.
- Earth leakage tests and portable electrical equipment inspection
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman
- Prepare equipment for inspection
- Lighting and plant plug maintenance
- Assist artisans on daily activities
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and
- Functional / Technical
- Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- Willing to work overtime as / when required
- Understanding of Plant Value chain interactions •Ensure governance and legal compliance •Communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic electrical maintenance experience
- NQF2 Electrical occupational qualification from an accredited Seta or training authority (Must)
- National Senior Certificate / N3 with English, Math’s or Science(SG or HG) (Must)
- Valid driver’s licence (Must)
- Replacement and repairs of lights and light circuits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A