Hinterland is an agricultural retail company built on traditional values and driven by innovative solutions. The company was established in 2013 with its head office in Klerksdorp. Agricultural producers and general customers and clients are serviced through our retail branches and with the support of our established infrastructure, relationship managers, expertise and an inclusive range of products and services.
- Direct payment to suppliers
- Ordering of stock & stock control
- Handling client queries and claims
- Compile monthly statements for Head Office
- Managing debtors and creditors
- Manage leave and overtime applications of staff
- Daily banking of cash office recons
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of cash balancing as well as petty cash
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a retail administrative environment.
- Computer literacy (MS Office Packages)
- Accounting Experience
- Relevant post-matric qualification
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Two years must be as in a Supervisory administration position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Viljoenskroon, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A