- To assist in addressing all key elements of the Asset Management Strategy using KPI’s.
- Make formalised recommendation to the Planned Maintenance Officer.
- To ensure that all work is controlled through work orders and that all information loops are closed.
- Assist with capacity planning on a daily basis, which includes both preventative as well as corrective maintenance tasks.
- Load 3rd party inspection reports on SAP DMS linked to the Equipment on SAP PM via a MA Notification.
- Actively participate in spares and material acquisition.
- Record and maintain Asset Management KPI reports other than being reported centrally.
- Create subsequent work orders and/or notifications for follow-up work from a routine work order inspection.
- Have Working knowledge of client disciplines – Metallurgy, Mining, Engineering
- Ability to schedule and manage maintenance activities
- Have the Ability to plan and organize
- Have Basic level computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- Be in a possession of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Additional Planned Maintenance/Asset Management Qualifications
- Experience in the Planned Maintenance Office
- Trackless (TMM) Operation experience
- Experienced in operating and utilising a Computerised Maintenance Management System (SAP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A