- Take responsibility for corrective action that would eliminate problems and guarantee compliance with administrative goals and objectives.
- Provision of required reports, memo’s and other admin support through analysis and accurate record keeping.
- Provide appropriate management information that contributes to the financial departments goals.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that unit financial objectives and financial deadlines are met.
- Translation of financial data into relevant reporting or other documents as required.
- Computer skills (MS Office and Symplexity).
- Be competent in general financial administration matters.
- Should have Excel basic training
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF 6 (Diploma or Advanced Certificate) in Accounting, Finance or related qualification would be advantageous
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Be in possession of NQF 4 Grade 12 certificate or equivalent with Accounting or Mathematics as a subject
- Experience in presenting and reporting risk statistics.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A