- Assist to ensure that daily production is met
- Coordinate activities of subordinates by giving instructions and assigning tasks , following up and give feedback and doing assessments according to standards and procedures
- Assist to promote and develop team effectiveness within the department
- Performs end of shift procedures according to standards and procedures by putting up no entry signs, closing water and air.
- Take corrective action when necessary
- Perform all duties related to the position
- Assist to ensure effective availability and utilization of equipment and materials
- Have a Team Leader certificate of competency
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have grade 10 or equivalent
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Have at least 2 years ‘ experience in the mining environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A