- Implement documentation and systems within the Quality Management System (QMS) to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop, implement and facilitate Technical Mining Training materials, practices, methodology and procedures to improve the competency levels within the organisation.
- Facilitate risk assessments and take appropriate action to eliminate / mitigate risk exposures
- Adhere to SHE principles within the Technical Training (Mining) in line with Unit objectives to monitor compliance to Operational Health and Safety Requirements.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with legal requirements to support organisation’s code of conduct, corporate governance and ethics guidelines
- Have Assessor Certificate
- Have relevant Mining Qualification (Level 4) Supervisor Certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Have at least 5 years’ production experience in the mining discipline of which a minimum of 3 years is at supervisory level
- Have ETD OD Level 4 Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A