The successful candidate will join our system engineering team, you be involved in electrical, control and instrumentation systems using Siemens technology
- Ensuring the documentation is marked up with the changes and modifications implemented during commissioning.
- Ensure that all Engineering work is done in accordance with Siemens & Customer Quality Assurance standards and procedures.
- The drawings are for: MCC’s, LV and MV panels, PLC’s, Network, Drives, Instruments, and Remote IO, MV and LV reticulation.
- The System Engineer may oversee the execution of manufacturing, procurement, logistics and other technical project functions.
- Knowledge of DIN standards
- Strong electrical design skills
- Fluent in understanding electrical drawings
- Knowledge of OHAS and MOHAS
- Knowledge of SANS 10142-1
Qualification & Experience:
- Industrial electrical, control & instrumentation engineering experience
- Industrial project experiences – This includes detail design in hardware activities and will include commissioning experiences.
- Experience in supervising electrical, control and instrumentation works on site
- Practical site experience 3 -5 years (Essential)
- Minimum qualification – National Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Professional Registration with ECSA (advantageous)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A