Website Standard Bank
To manage a team of Level 1 Cash Consultants who take demand from walk-in customers for any cash related matters (e.g. teller, ATM) whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within the parameters of the bank’s financial offerings.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Convincing People
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Branch Operations
- 3-4 years Previous branch banking experience in the front line (e.g., telling, treasury).
- Knowledge of the procedures and the interdependencies of the various functions performed in the branch.
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
- FAIS qualification advantageous
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Mthatha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A