Website Standard Bank
- Provide support to CSOC Lead Analysts as required. Constantly improve and mature processes to ensure efficiencies. Document and manage incident cases in the SOAR system.
- Develop and mature new and existing solutions for threat hunting detection capabilities.
- Using threat intelligence, research, develop and perform hunting activities to proactively detect threat actors and their techniques, tools and processes. Recognize possible successful / unsuccessful intrusion attempts to compromise the network through analysis and hunting activities. Ability to perform dynamic malware analysis and extracting IOC (Indicator of compromise) information. React to any CSOC alerting (EDR, Qradar) and review for validity or false positives and modify alerts as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing threat models, risk profiles, cyber-security risk and incident management, and a solid understanding of crime in the financial sector. Solid understanding and familiarity of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Experience performing threat hunting and leading threat hunting programs. Should also have experience in performing red team exercises.
- Appropriate professional accreditation GCIH / Ethical Hacking (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) is preferred, GPEN, advantageous.
- Information Security related Certification (CISSP / CISM / GCIA).
- Must have experience and be very proficient with the common tools associated with cyber security operations centres e.g. proxy technologies, log management, correlation solutions, SIEM, SOAR and common security testing tools.
- Experience as an IT Security consultant specialising in more than three areas: security architecture, design, development, security engineering, implementation and operation of security technologies and security project management.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A