Website Standard Bank
To conduct detailed analysis of client data and insights to provide input into the Client Experience framework across the Transaction Products and Services (TPS) South Africa (SA) business value chain to support the Client Experience modernisation agenda. Support TPS to programme manage and monitor consolidated plans and metrics to implement client enablement tools and frameworks to enhance the client experience.
- 3-4 years – Knowledge and experience tracking and analysing client experience metrics, marketing and industry data. Understanding of client strategies, segmentation, client data, feedback, industry data and competitor information.
- 3-4 years – Experience managing projects and initiatives to achieve clear objectives within timelines, budget and quality standards. Ability to monitor project performance against budgets and anticipated benefits.
- Experience managing issues, risks and dependencies to mitigate losses and delays.
- 1-2 years – Knowledge and experience in TPS products and value chain including cash, trade, banking operations, SWIFT and Investor Services.
- 5-7 years – Able to coordinate and manage business change and implement action plans to support the achievement of strategic objectives. Manage progress on improvement opportunities, implementation and progress against business objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- First Degree/Honours Degree: Business Commerce
- Other preferred qualification, certifications or professional memberships: Design thinking, SIGMA, Client experience, Program Management
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A